Friday, April 20, 2012

neophyte


So now I'm into writing. This is a new experience for me. Well, it's not like I haven't tried it ever since (looking back on those endless compositions in English class- poetry writing, autobiographies, diaries, essays, reaction papers). But this (blogging), this is in an entirely different way. Writing here is like speaking but with an audience and that anyone is free to interact. Like telling a story in which it did happen and that story is your life. It's a new experience since I'm not used to expressing my thoughts, feelings and opinions to people especially to those I don't personally know. Writers, you have my full respect. It's really hard trying to capture the reader's interest, giving them insights and fresh ideas. It's simply a matter of entertaining or boring people to death.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate comments and suggestions! Please don't forget to write one before leaving :) If you want you can embed your link so I can easily visit your blog too.

If you don't know how you can learn it from HERE!

Thanks!