Thursday, April 19, 2012

temporary diversion


This is my first blog entry and I have no idea what I am going to write. But I do know the reason why I decided to create my own blog. I'm currently undergoing depression. It's been three years and obviously, my life is not going anywhere but downhill. I easily get bored on the things which caught my interest and it's not because I'm pretty good at it but because I just don't feel like doing it anymore. Have you ever heard of pen spinning? I tried it seven months ago but I stopped after a couple of months. Basic tricks are pretty easy but the rest are hard to master which makes it even more depressing.

Pen spinners modify their own pens according to their preferences, others purchased it online and they are quite expensive. You need to acquire different parts and some of these are hard to find. I even had quite obsession with pens.













 My first video tutorial...







In case you're wondering why I was hooked at pen spinning, no further explanations. Just watch the video below.







No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate comments and suggestions! Please don't forget to write one before leaving :) If you want you can embed your link so I can easily visit your blog too.

If you don't know how you can learn it from HERE!

Thanks!