Monday, April 1, 2013

A...

A is for...


  


It's normal for a person to experience "awkward moments".  I,  myself, experience it almost everyday so... does this mean I'm a very, very, very normal person? 

Lately, I have been thinking of making a list of some of those awkward moments. And this is what I've come up with:

THAT AWKWARD MOMENT WHEN...

...some stranger waves at you and you waved back only to find out that it was for the person behind you

...you grab your friend's shoulder but it turned out to be someone else's

...you talk so loud because you were wearing headphones and then you noticed that people are staring

...you're wearing the same clothes. YES. It's awkward.

...you're wearing your shirt on backwards

...you're wearing stilettos and it got stuck in the pavement while you're with a guy you just met

...you were waving to a friend with a big smile on your face and then a post hit you in the face

...you pull a door that says PUSH


Okay. So I don't have a long list. But to be honest, I'm just getting lazy. /xD 


You might wanna share your own experiences. And maybe some of those you have experienced were like with this guy.
 




5 comments:

  1. I've had the pleasure of having similar awkward moments. It builds character, so they say. Being almost a senior citizen, I've got loads of character. LOL! One of my favorite is the day a friend said to me, "You've got your boots on backwards." I looked down at my feet. Yep. Right on left, left on right. Replied I, "No wonder they hurt so much."

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha! It's okay :) Things like that happens. Thanks for the visit Su-sieee! Good luck A-Z-ing!

      Delete
  2. Unfortunately this list has "me" written all over it! I am the least graceful person I know. It's really bad...lol ;)

    Hope you are having fun so far with the challenge!

    -Michelle
    ardourofadreamer.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for paying a visit and leaving a comment! <3

      Delete
  3. I love that video! I've been following that guy on YouTube for a very long time. Every one of his videos is so funny.

    Anyway, I've definitely had many of these awkward moments, and more. But then, I've always been a generally awkward person anyway. :)

    #atozchallenge, Kristen's blog: kristenhead.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate comments and suggestions! Please don't forget to write one before leaving :) If you want you can embed your link so I can easily visit your blog too.

If you don't know how you can learn it from HERE!

Thanks!