Saturday, March 9, 2013

a better me, no doubt.




For almost a year of blogging  I finally decided to change my layout. And my blog address too. :( Somebody told me that it was lengthy and I couldn't agree more. I'm really thankful for his honest opinion. I also find both the address and the layout extremely depressing... After the changes I've made, I noticed that the traffic feed history is gone! Man... There's really nothing I can do about it. So I just installed another one. Anyway, I certainly think this looks waaaaaaay livelier than before.  



I had a good start this year and I'm very optimistic especially now that my birthday is just around the corner!!!Birthday dancer

So... yeah. I hope you like my new layout too!


P.S. Why can't I place spoiler tags? Well.. I tried different approaches but I'm not satisfied with each result. I can't seem to find a way to hide the above photo without using a spoiler button... I'd really appreciate it if someone will help me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate comments and suggestions! Please don't forget to write one before leaving :) If you want you can embed your link so I can easily visit your blog too.

If you don't know how you can learn it from HERE!

Thanks!